Safety and consistency are our priorities. There is no compromise when it comes to health. We are compliant with the guidelines set out by the National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities (NAPRA) and Ontario College of Pharmacists (OCP). Our compounding specialists and pharmacists are trained by the Professional Compounding Centres of America (PCCA).
We are committed to provide a level of services that delivers high quality and safe compounded products consistently that prescribers and patients can depend on.
- Quality assurance and quality control standards to fulfil requirement
- Use only USP and NF equivalent pharmaceutical-graded chemicals for compounding
- Air quality engineered by HEPA filtration to reduce air particles
- Sophisticated equipment and tools for homogeneous and consistent compounds
- Frequently monitoring protocols for NAPRA standards
- Use of HEPA filter to protect work environment and avoid contamination
- Traceable chemicals and compounding procedures
- Comply to National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities' model Standard on non-sterile compounding guidelines